A relatively young direction in working with the subconscious and inner feelings of a person. The author of this direction is the psychologist and coach Pavel Piskarev. Its main feature is the transfer of emotions and feelings through paper, expressing all sensations through geometric shapes. Neurographics perfectly combines drawing and already proven methods: psychosynthesis and gestalt psychology.
Subtleties and basic patterns of neurographic session
The main patterns of neurographics are built very simply. Thanks to the drawing, a person uses his neural connections, which allows him to convey his problems, feelings and even life strategies through it. For example, making the corners in the figures less sharp, as if rounding them, a person tries to mitigate the conflict, minimize negative emotions.
At the neurographic session, you can use the following figures:
– circle – an element that symbolizes positive, security and harmony,
– square – a state of reliability and strength, the ability to organize and attract, but on the other hand, it is conservatism that needs to be traced and defined correctly,
– triangle – an element that confirms an active life position and purposefulness, but at the same time, aggressiveness is possible.
A neurographic session allows you to learn how to smooth out certain moments, build a sequence of events that will allow you to develop correctly and at the same time not harm the emotional state of a person.
neurographic session at first glance is a creative process, but at the same time, it has its own rules. Their observance is necessary to achieve the goal.
1. Concentration of attention on the task. Extraneous conversations, thoughts and any distractions must be neutralized . You need to immerse yourself in the process of drawing, this will enable the specialist to quickly identify the source of anxiety and confusion.
2. Openness and sincerity. It is these two qualities that make the work effective and achieve positive dynamics.
3. Don’t chase instant results. Don’t focus on the result. You need to focus it on drawing and enjoy it, without pursuing other goals. It is this approach that will allow you to get the highest quality result.
Positive and negative aspects of neurographics
Neurographics is a young direction in psychology, which very quickly gained confidence and became in demand. It allows you to find ways to solve many problems.
The main positive features include:
– simplicity – you do not need to have special drawing skills to create elementary shapes.
– accessibility – neurographic sessions can be carried out anywhere and with the simplest available tools: crayons. Paints, markers.
– the ability to switch – in the process of drawing, neural connections are involved, which help to relax and disconnect from real problems and troubles.
– entry into a resource state – as a result of the work, you can quickly trace and focus on sharp corners, find a compromise and a solution.
– speed – neurographics with the right approach in 3-4 hours helps to work out the main points of a person’s request.
The negative aspects of neurographics include:
– the importance of an accurate interpretation of what is drawn. A detailed study of this direction in psychology helps to correctly solve the problem,
– the inability to work out deep shocks and old pockets of problems. Neurographics helps to cope with such traumas as: anger, anger, anxiety or confusion.
Neurographics is an excellent method for solving psychological problems, leveling the emotional state and dealing with negative emotions.