At present, many people are more likely to mention in themselves signs of anxious depression : depressed mood, feeling of anxiety, fear of the future and uncertainty.
Anxiety depression occupies a special place among depressive disorders. According to research data, anxiety is felt by about 90% of all people with depression. Therefore, the treatment of anxious depression takes a special place in psychotherapeutic practice.
Signs of anxiety depression
Anxious experiences entail a whole range of mental and physiological disorders in the body, among them:
- Sad, depressed mood;
- Loss of interest in everyday activities, inability to enjoy your favorite activities;
- Feeling of anxiety, expressed anxiety;
- Sleep is disturbed, insomnia appears;
- The person feels weakness, loss of energy;
- He gets tired quickly, activity during the day is reduced;
- Difficulty in concentration
- A person is fussy when performing any actions;
- Concentration of attention is impaired;
- Excitement is observed in movements and speech;
- Appetite is impaired;
- The person is noticeably tense and worried;
- He is irritable;
- The appearance of a tremor;
- Rapid pulse;
- The patient has thoughts of suicide;
- Decreased libido.
Also, this disorder is characterized by fears of the dark, of strangers, fear of loneliness, animals, crowds; Women consider themselves guilty, sinful, unlucky.
In the international classification of mental races – stroystv allocate separate mixed anxiety-depressive disorder. By its manifestations traditionally include suspense, a sense of threat, repetitive anxious thoughts, irritation – zhitelnost, difficulties with the bustling center , a sleep disorder, and autonomic nervous system. Very often, anxiety is combined with severe fatigue, loss of interests. Some researchers believe that anxiety is largely due to a person’s personality traits, and melancholy and apathy are biological in nature. This disorder (along with panic attacks and phobias ) is accompanied by depression in more than 40% of cases. Very often when depression – connects to agoraphobia (an obsessive fear of open spaces) and social phobia (obsessive fear of crowd).
When anxiety and any symptoms of anxious depression appear, you need to contact a qualified specialist who will find out the causes of the disease and prescribe an effective treatment.
Anxiety Depression Treatment
In the treatment of anxiety depression, such a method as cognitive-behavioral therapy is becoming especially effective . This method is based on the correct perception of the situation by the person in which he finds himself. This method is aimed at correcting the perception of the world, thinking and behavior.
Anxiety depression therapy takes place in several stages:
- identifying negative thoughts that cause anxiety;
- analysis of thoughts and their assessment by a specialist;
- their replacement with constructive ones;
- improving the quality of life, eliminating the factors that provoked depression.